Phoenix Maplewood Don't hold onto the past, it's there for a reason.
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
It wasn't soon after her song that Laska had smelled a man near her. If it had anything to do with her howl than he would be the leader. As he came into view she dipped her head in respect. The man carried himself in a way a leader should but she noticed slightly that he was concerned or that something may have been nagging at him. The snow queen let a soft smile pierce her lips as he greeted her. 

It felt nice to see another wolf and talk to them as she had been alone in her travels for a while. "Hello good sir. I'm Laska. I'm here to join your ranks, a home for the winter in exchange I can help you in anyway you ask of me." she said, the tire in her voice was real but so was what she was saying. She had yet to figure out what kind of wolf she was, hunting, scouting, caregiver, etc, she just wasn't quite sure. The snow queen could be molded to whatever they had needed.

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't hold onto the past, it's there for a reason. - by Laska - November 11, 2018, 03:52 PM