Phoenix Maplewood Don't hold onto the past, it's there for a reason.
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
The snow queen listened as he explained to her what she had already thought to herself as she smelled the borders before he had gotten there. She gave a nod every once in a while to let him know she had her ears in the conversation. "I understand. I can provide care to children and hunt, hunting is something I became good at when I left the wilds not too long ago. You're numbers may be down now but I'm sure they will come up. I'd still like to join." she said softly. The mouth full of explanation was what got to her, after refraining from doing so for the entirity of the conversation thus far she finally had let her mouth fall open into a yawn. "That is after I take a long nap. I've travelled days with just a little sleep and need some before doing any duties if that's fine with you Sir?" of course she had to run it by him, she bowed her head at the end.

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't hold onto the past, it's there for a reason. - by Laska - November 11, 2018, 06:38 PM