Gyrfalcon's Keep she fooled me twice and it's all my fault
23 Posts
Ooc —
Something shifted in the atmosphere. Suddenly he was being gripped like a python about to kill its prey. And it did hurt. His shoulders felt bound by the force and his limbs felt misplaced against her. All he could do was release a low throaty whine.

"you're mine, athris,"

His skin felt hot with shame and embarrassment for some reasons he couldn't explain. Green eyes struggled to stay trained on her face but he felt an inkling of fear of what might happen if he didn't give her his full attention.

"i won't let you go again."

Shame and embarrassment gave way to guilt. He wanted to burden the blame for his disappearance, he never intended for her to feel she had let him go. I won't wander, Ashari. He whispered in a airy whine. Perhaps hidden under layers of love was fear. Fear that he might upset her or might do something unworthy of her forgiveness. It would no doubt eat him alive late at night when she slumbured and he worked. Yet he pressed a few licks to her chin for good measure. It was a promise — regardless of fears and worries — and he meant it.
Messages In This Thread
she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 11, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 11, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 11, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 11, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 12, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 12, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 12, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 13, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 13, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 13, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 13, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: she fooled me twice and it's all my fault - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 02:46 PM