Neverwinter Forest music boxes and wind chimes
109 Posts
Ooc —
He found it increasingly annoying how the male stayed behind him silent and intrusive as if protecting the female. He gave a slow exhale through his nostrils as the male moved and slowly leaned against a tree, some sort of move probably meant to look cool and menacing but made him seem young and stupid. Laroche snorted and shook his head choosing to fully ignore the silly antics of the male from then on. The female spoke, saying he wasn't a bother and then much to his surprise offering him a place by her and that male's side. His brows rose and he did consider it silently, looking her over and then turning to the male. He smirked, teeth and tongue exposed for a moment before his jaw clamped shut before he spoke again "I won't give an answer right now. I'll stick around these parts. Maybe you should ask your boyfriend here if he minds my presence, since he seems to be over exerting himself trying to be a man over there" he nodded to Siege and half grinned, waiting to see how that would be taken.

Hhhh Laroche is giving me Damon Salvatore vibes.
Messages In This Thread
music boxes and wind chimes - by RIP Grezig - November 13, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by Laroche - November 14, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by Siege - November 14, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by RIP Grezig - November 14, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by Laroche - November 14, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by Siege - November 14, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by RIP Grezig - November 14, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by Laroche - November 15, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by Siege - November 15, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: music boxes and wind chimes - by RIP Grezig - November 15, 2018, 07:00 PM