Shadewood Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark
47 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Satisfied with the girl, the hulking shadow stood and started to leave, moving northward — and in the direction of his next meal. He cast no look back to see if the lupine-girl was following, and he honestly didn’t care. He needed to be alone and he needed to fill himself before he bed down for the winter. 

His form left the small clearing, and he nae looked back. Before him, the world was going to become blanketed, and he knew when the snows came, he would leave. And he would only return when they left. 
Grumbling quietly, not in negativity or positivity, he melted away like the shadow he was.
Last post here c:
"Common." "Ursine."

How Much Trouble
Can One Bear Be?
Messages In This Thread
Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 16, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 17, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 18, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 19, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 20, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 21, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 28, 2018, 02:05 AM