Hushed Willows i tried to bury the moon
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
All Welcome 

Qilaq has been enjoying the time she gets to spend alone. She even enjoys @Seabreeze’s visits (mostly because they offer the occasional herb, sometimes there is something to eat). The other wolf she met hadn’t even been that bad, but she’d prefer not to do it again. If she never saw another wolf again, she’s sure she’ll be okay. Her time of isolation will eventually come to a halt and she’ll have to face the wolves that have indirectly been part of her healing. That’s enough a reason to want to meet them, right?

Maybe. Maybe. If her heart didn’t speed up at the thought every time, today might be the day. Instead, she finds a spot from beneath the willow out in the open. The morning sun is warm against her fur, combating the biting cold the change of seasons has started to bring. Snow has started to accumulate in some places but her fur has hardly grown back. Some patches are still bare, likely to stay that way, and soft, thin fuzz that has collected in most places.

A quick gust of wind takes the clearing by surprise, throwing mist from the waterfall, and causing her to jolt awake and quickly blink the sleep from her eyes.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i tried to bury the moon - by Qilaq - November 17, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Qilaq - December 02, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Qilaq - December 24, 2018, 01:03 PM