Wheeling Gull Isle just like you, like me, like everybody else
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Joining 
@Driftwood but AW! for reference, he's just barely on the land bridge
he's finally made it to undersea, and his nerves are alight for some reason and he feels a little fuzzy-headed, though he's shaken his sickness by now. he's not sure why he's nervous — or maybe he's not nervous? he doesn't know what this strange frantic fluttery feeling in his stomach is, but it turns his paws to lead as he takes the first few steps onto the sandy stretch connecting the island to the mainland. he halts, knowing he should call for someone now, but hesitates. what if they don't like him? what if he doesn't like them? what if —
he takes a deep breath. good thoughts, he reminds himself, this is a happy visit. still, he'll just... take a moment. to relax. all he needs is a moment, and he'll definitely call for someone. except then a moment turns into a few, and then more than a few, and he finds himself floundering over the decision — likely indefinitely, should no one interrupt him.
Messages In This Thread
just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Bbbbb - November 17, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Koi - November 18, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Bbbbb - November 22, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Koi - November 24, 2018, 10:55 PM