Stone Circle Push my button anytime
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She often wandered to the meadows, finding the open area joyful as the breeze brushed through her pelt, and the view was grand. Though as winter was coming upon them, the flowers had faded, and the air became more chill, but she still came to the area at times. Currently Aerasha was watching the large bison, whome she remembers the pack hunted earlier, with an interest. They reminded her of Greyback, in a way, just more brown and quiet- and without a smaller lady to the side. She chuckled at her own fantasies.

Like a younger wolf in play, the soft fae laid on the ground, her snout pointed upwards as she looked around rather lazily with her multi-colored eyes. Earlier, her snout had caught the scent of someone unfamiliar! Not the bison, but of someone she hasn't met, and could only estimate they were newer then she was, as Aerasha could smell the familiar Easthollow scent upon them. Faint, but noticable. As a curious one, she slowly sashayed closer to the other.

Her body fluidly motioned upward to a sitting position once she could spot the figure, easy to see in the meadows as the gray figure lingered about, "Heeeey.~" And with a lethargic grin and a friendly tone, Aerasha greeted out to the unknown newcomer.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
Messages In This Thread
Push my button anytime - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Push my button anytime - by Aerasha - November 23, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Push my button anytime - by Dianne - November 24, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Push my button anytime - by Aerasha - November 28, 2018, 12:40 AM