Blackfeather Woods i fear no evil; the shadow is mine and so is the valley
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman smiled softly, listening to his words. She knew it was the migration season, bordering on the end of the rutting. They would be weary, a stag could be easier if it had lost many a fight. If the pack was strong enough to keep up. Wintersbane seemed to be in good enough health, at least.

And it was back to the Daedra, the mysterious energy that cloaked the woods day and night. She remembered Maegis words, then, pray to Peryite, to Meridia. That was an activity she would have to indulge herself in, for her friend. And seek Relmyna for assistance in that; the Priestess would help guide her.

"I suppose Mephala calls to you, then, and you should listen. She will help you I'm sure."  Shit, when did Flicker start sounding like such a woman of religion? Netherless, she hoped what she advised was true. Then, she started to pry, intrigued by him and what meant his inability to visit this place often,  "What do you spend most of your time doing, then?" Her golden gaze inspected the male, waiting for any hint of his deceiving; should he feel the need to.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread