Wapun Meadow i got charm coming out of my asshole
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Her face crumpled with vexation, indignantly chewing on the black flesh of her lip. Widen did her eyes when she looked at him, falling into a crouch and facing her with a challenge she'd not anticipated - actually take him down, no more big words with nothing to back it up; he wanted her to try. Oh fuck.

"What?" She spluttered, blinking stupidly in his direction before she made an attempt to shake off her bewilderment. The coywolf looked the dark man up and down, ensuring he was actually being serious before she pulled out a tongue to swipe over her incisors, mind whirring with contemplation. If she went along with this game, she'd probably end up looking like a fool... but then again, if she didn't, she'd look like an even bigger fool. So that only left her with one option, right?

"I will, big man." The coywolf concluded, sticking her nose into the air with indignation - oh, she'd show him! Absolutely. With a hiss under her breath, Anwara mirrored his crouch and then sprung with force toward the taller wolf.

Ohgoodfreakinglordshewasabouttobelaunchedbackacrossthevalleyhewassomuchbiggerthanherohno.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 18, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 27, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - December 09, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:17 PM