Heron Lake Plateau Shadows alive.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I guess we should probably wrap this up since so much crud has happened! I r gud at replies.

I think no matter what, start with the adventurers and find out where they stand.  I don't think we're gonna have too many folks wandering off with the change in weather, so hopefully it won't be as much of an emergency as it would be if it was spring.  Depending on how well they do solo, then other restrictions can be added as needed.  Maybe divvy them up, though, so if you've got any preferences for who you'd want to deal with, make 'em known.  He might just end up making sure the pups were reasonably well educated for their own defense but eh.  Who knew.  How many did they have that still went off on whatever adventures?  Fire had obviously been the big one but she was still MIA wherever. Honestly he should pay more attention but he'd kind of been distracted and definitely had other things on his mind right now.  Would learning more about fighting help Raven's confidence?

We probably are about due for another meeting or something though.  Gotta figure out if there's anything else that should be gone over so we don't need to call two, because that's just stupid.  But soonish.  I don't think anyone likes the damn things.  Meetings meant something bad happened.  Well, a lot of the time, anyway.  He wasn't exactly a big fan, so the least he had to deal with, the happier he was.  Also there's the fact the drama needs to settle down for like ten seconds just so people can get their timelines squared away but that's a whole different issue.

But yeah, I'll head back to Ray to let her know, unless there's anything else.
Messages In This Thread
Shadows alive. - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: Shadows alive. - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Quixote - November 20, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Towhee - November 20, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: Shadows alive. - by RIP Niamh - November 20, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Phox - November 20, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Quixote - November 25, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Towhee - November 25, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Shadows alive. - by RIP Niamh - November 26, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Quixote - December 02, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Shadows alive. - by Towhee - December 02, 2018, 12:23 PM