Blackfeather Woods Full of death and glory
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
The sun had risen fully although was shrouded by clouds and a soft, cold wind has picked up, brushing through the trees. Flicker had come to her senses, feeling well enough to now seek @Relmyna, for she knew her. She had to tell her of Maegi's departure. 
She was ready to accept the consequences for her idleness; despite the state of her drug-addled mind.

She followed the freshest trail she could find, weaving through the trees and doubling back now and again to make sure she was correct in her followings. Then she saw her, and chuffed lowly to the pale woman as to not alarm her. She drew closer, her tail lowered but waving softly in greeting. Flicker paused for a moment, sorting her words before laying down the story to Relmyna.

"Maegi left, she said she was going to an island,"  she paused if Relmyna had anything to say then before continuing, "I couldn't stop her for I was unwell. And I'm worried for her, Listener, I didn't feel right." She let out a heavy sigh, again pausing to collect her words. "I remember one name, I don't know why but when I said it, the air seemed to..."  She trailed off, not knowing how to explain how she felt but, in truth, she was trying to convey that she felt possessed; but that didn't sit well with Flicker, so she denied the possibility altogether. "Molag Bal," she finally finished with, hoping the Listener would understand what had happened and what should be done.

The woman was ready for what was to come, and she would accept it as she should.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 19, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 21, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - November 26, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 27, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 28, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - December 05, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - December 12, 2018, 06:14 PM