Fox's Glade Guess Who
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She studied him as he spoke about new members being helpful and as he brought up his recruitment of her at the beginning of summer. It felt like such a long time ago, and she felt sad remembering that time before he had ruined her image of him. She looked away and shrugged, feeling uncomfortable with the compliment. She didn't want a reason to be less angry with him. 

He took the news of her packmate's death about how she expected. He moved closer to her, and she pulled her head back a little, unsure about his close proximity at first. She had spent so much time trying to convince herself that she hated him, but when he was this close, coming to terms with a loss and looking all sad, she knew she didn't hate him. She closed her eyes for a second and drew in a deep breath before opening them again and meeting his gaze. I'm not really sure. I don't think there was anything anyone could have done, though, she answered, her voice soothing instead of angry. Her knowledge of healing was incredibly limited, so she wasn't sure she'd be able to give him anymore details. I'm sorry, Howl, she offered solemnly. And she could hold back anymore; she closed whatever distance was left between them, pressing her head under his chin, attempting to comfort him.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Guess Who - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 21, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - January 02, 2019, 12:49 AM