Hoshor Plains as i sit and watch the snow falling down, i don't miss you at all
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The slender frame moved across the earth carefully, almost as though he were picking his way. The ground had been dusted with snow so fine that he thought it appeared fake. The small hills offered a rise and fall to his pace, but he seemed as though he was intent on reaching the mountains that sat against the other side. The dark prince had wandered for days in hopes that he might find a place to hunker down for the winter. His conversation with the fox had given him reason to doubt his own capability.

Surely, the wolves would not have wanted someone like him in their midst. All of them that he had met so far had found his appearance to be far too abnormal. Still, there had been some that had shown him kindness. For that, Cavendish imagined that he could remain among them for a short while longer. Really, he had no reason to return home... and he was not certain that they would welcome back someone who had abandoned his throne.

A breathy sigh fell from his lips and lingered around his narrow muzzle. The willowy hound slunk further along, dipping down below a small hill and finding the moist ground too difficult for him to rise upward on the other side without slipping. It was there that he paused and turned his head in search of another path. Surely, the wolves that roamed that land would seek shelter in the mountains. At least, this was what he imagined, and so that was his direction.
Messages In This Thread
as i sit and watch the snow falling down, i don't miss you at all - by Cavendish - November 21, 2018, 12:50 PM