Shadowwyn Moor Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Private 
wc:414 @Fire
--------------------------------------------------
Ever since his meeting with Relmyna and Wintersbane, Bruges had not been able to shake the feeling that he’d failed his sister, and that he ought simply just slink away and out of her life for good. She cared more for her damn pack than she did for her family now, or so it seemed. He’d gone with the intentions of joining the pack- and fortunate had landed him right in their lap- but he’d chickened out. There was something just plain wrong with those wolves...He’d had a premonition of something dark and painful, and had backed out of the whole ordeal before it could swallow him whole. Nothing seemed to hurt Bruges worse than shame, and only now had he begun to feel the toll that the wilds had taken on him all this time while he’d been travelling alone.

He’d been faring perfectly fine in the summer, but with his mind so intent on finding Ceara and bringing her back, he’d let his health slip. He was tired and famished and though he could hunt fine, the prey had somehow vanished, it seemed, and all he could find were the tiny trails left behind by mice and moles, and they were hardly enough. He’d managed to find a partially frozen carcass a few days ago, but little had been left on it aside from part of its thick hide and the bones in which the marrow had frozen and started to go off. Looking somewhat slimmer than he usually did, he continued his course, heading away from Blackfeather, but not exactly going back toward the Redhawks, either. He doubted very much that his sister would ever forgive him.

His path took him further north, past the ridge of mountains and where he had once met Ayla and her sisters. He was wandering further and further away from Blackfeather Woods, and realized fully well that he was also turning his back on the Redhawks who were further to the south. Snow fell softly as he made his way through the wetlands, hoping that his scent might be disguised by the wet and mud of the area and he might have better luck hunting down a rabbit or something along those lines. He couldn’t see anything, not through the thick flurries of snow that fell, but he would need to find a place to rest before the night hit. Being this far out in the open could be dangerous, even for a wolf.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 03:11 PM