Coconut Grove who bit my wings & ate them whole
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
All Welcome 
another cloudy day, a slight chill in the air to complete the atmosphere. still completely unaware of where she was, amatsu simply padded along whenever her will decided to take her. she liked this specific territory, though. assuming there was much more to explore, she wasn't about to make herself at home-- as much as her heart was telling her to. quickly scanning the area, darting her eyes around, it just seemed... empty here. hauntingly so. maybe she was hallucinating, it wouldn't be the first time her mind tired to tell her she was all alone in a barren, unknown world. the lady let out a small sigh and contiued to trot forward-- if this was a hallucination, she'd snap out of it eventually.
after what seemed like hours of walking (although it was probably mere seconds), something started to bleed into her vision. they were large, standing tall and still... with something at the very top of them. curious, amatsu picked up her pace to investigate these mystery sticks that were erupting out of the ground. the closer she got, the taller they grew, the more intimidated she got. they didn't seem to be moving so why was she scared of them? maybe she's just scared of everything although she was taught to fear nothing. another thing wrong with her, fantastic. growling under her breath, she bursted into a sprint headed for the mysterious objects, raised her tail into the air and snarled as she went, before slamming head-first into the base of one of them.
ouch.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 22, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 22, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 23, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 23, 2018, 03:01 PM