Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Her spirits plummeted when she heard that there had been no sign of Aditya. The wagging of her tail stilled for a moment, and her breath caught in her throat almost as if she was going to cry - but before she could either swallow the emotions back or let them loose, the arrival of her brother distracted her. 

"Sunny!" she greeted, accepting his embrace with much enthusiastic wiggling. When he drew away, she followed after, pressing herself up under his chin in order to soak up all the love that she'd missed while she was away. "I went to look for Adi, but I got lost," she explained, feeling as though she deserved a scolding for being gone so long but still holding out hope that Sunny wouldn't give her one.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM