Stone Circle It sounds wonderful
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
1v1 me, Phyllis. >:(

Dianne heard frantic footsteps behind her, and she just knew it was that old crone. Her eyes rolled irritably in their sockets. She was never truly in the mood to chat, but she absolutely loathed the thought right now. The lady insisted she slow down, so she did (with reluctance), dragging her worn-out gaze towards the tricolor woman. She was practically gulping in air like a fish out of water. Dianne hoped she didn't live to such a pitifully old age. She fought back a scowl in return to the woman's smile.

The lady basically explained that she wanted to rub her nose in her business. Dianne knew she meant to help by it, but she didn't care. Spilling what was bothering her would only make the problem worse, plus she didn't trust the nosy stranger to keep it to herself. Besides, she'd have to basically explain her whole damned life story, and that sure wasn't going to happen.

Too tired to even halfheartedly welcome the newcomer into the pack, Dianne cut straight to answering the woman's question. Nothing, I just can't sleep, She said completely deadpanned, ensuring to maintain eye contact when she did with hope that the crone would take the answer and leave it. Dianne knew she wouldn't, but she could dream (ha). It wasn't a total lie, so she could build off of it if (read: when) she needed to.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
It sounds wonderful - by RIP Phyllis - November 23, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: It sounds wonderful - by Dianne - November 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: It sounds wonderful - by RIP Phyllis - November 26, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: It sounds wonderful - by Dianne - November 26, 2018, 09:49 AM