Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
Joining 
While he'd originally been the first of his littermates to disperse, he'd returned to his parents before a full year had passed. Daggertooth and Singer had already been gone when he'd returned, though, and Catcher had left not long after he'd settled back in at home. And then he'd stayed, looking after the newest litter and generally just making a nuissance of himself. His parents didn't need him, but they'd been happy enough to have him around - or so he'd thought!

When he realized they were worried about him, King had been quick to depart. He didn't want them to think they'd failed in raising a competent wolf, after all. So, although he'd been quite content to play big brother and dutiful son, he'd set off again on his own, hoping, perhaps, to run into his sister or brothers.

He hadn't, yet, but when he came across the borders of a sprawling and sweet-smelling pack, he decided to try his luck. The male hunted down a pheasant and gave himself a quick wash before finding a flat, open area to linger. With an eager wag of his tail, he tipped back his head to howl, hoping to find out more about the wolves that lived in the area.
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM