Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
Although it was difficult to focus with all the new, different wolves around him, King managed to direct his attention toward Valette. Like Greyback, she had a kind, agreeable presence, and King found himself relaxing as she gave her verdict. Thank you kindly, ma'am, he grinned, tail whisking jauntily. I won't disappoint you!

He glanced back at Greyback one more time to be sure he was still doing alright. Even though he'd been accepted, he still felt that his position was somewhat precarious - but he took comfort in the thought that Valette and Greyback were both reasonable wolves.

Please, don't hesitate to call on me if there is anything I can help with, he said to the gathering at large, eager to get to know them all and to become part of a team once more.
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM