Silver Creek sail
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I want these two to be paired so damn badly. This is my newest ship.

She was so ready to go off on a feminine tirade of shocked anger when suddenly he splashed down next to her and stood there. She had no idea how he thought this was helpful but his confidence and pathetic shivering was downright adorable and hilarious so she started laughing, this time full blown belly laughter that echoed around the territory. "M..my hero." she stammered sarcastically and nudged him toward shore. 

Then he asked if they had dens and she blanched, ears going back against her head. She couldn't bring him into her den and she had already done bad by not calling for anyone. "Well...yeah but I was really supposed to let someone know you were here. I can't just leave you in there... it'll make me look bad. Rumors will spread" she said but an idea struck her. "Unless...okay. I'll bring you in. You have to say you caught me falling into the water and helped me out and you wanted to make sure I got to my den safe" she felt dirty making a lie but she would feel dirtier being assumed unpure and skanky because she had been hanging with a strange male. "Whats your name? I'm Lilah...this is Rosings, the pack hasn't exactly settled down yet though"
Messages In This Thread
sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: pooh sticks - by Lilah Silverback - November 24, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 24, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 24, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 24, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 25, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 25, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: sail - by Lilah Silverback - November 25, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: sail - by Dashiell - November 25, 2018, 08:45 PM