Stavanger Bay i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she agreed, which softened the meeting a bit, at least for velen. skirting past the girl, he began a comfortable gait that would carry them across the bay. to her apology, velen swept back his ears. "ah. inlander?" the boy inquired, not insultingly. it was as good an excuse as any, though he wasn't sure how any creature could miss the reek of masculine piss over every edge of the bay.
"name's velen," he went on conversationally. not needing her to return her own title, as he did not suspect he would see her again, the stormrift creature paused to check the air, assuring himself that rannveig was off on patrol, and not close.
[Image: tumblr_nbvmjgI5Eb1txly86o1_500.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - November 28, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:10 PM