Ouroboros Spine i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren

they had only been in the bay a few weeks before wanderlust set into him, grappling with wicked claws that sunk deep. and who was he to deny that kind of urge? if the earth wanted to move you, it moved you.

he wasn't a fan of the mountain he found himself on, but because he was having a good time imitating the goats (or were they sheep? rannveig didn't know - they were stupid, is what they were - especially their flat, affectionless eyes) that stared rather blankly at him, rannveig before long found himself howling on the edge of a jaw-dropping precipice. he was a daredevil in every sense of the word - stupid, bullish, and here to have a good time -- so of course, he crowed in the faces of his disapproving audience, and sounded another howl that loosed into the brackish sky.

if the goats didn't like his serenading, whatever. he had every intention of eating them, anyway.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 27, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 28, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - December 05, 2018, 09:59 PM