Stavanger Bay let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The stranger spoke of where she had come from; the wild northern reaches. There had been great talk among the wolves of the Warsaw Islands of the seas to the north, and the savage earth that blocked most life from those waters. Had he the opportunity, or the freedom, the warhound would have sought them out for himself. Instead, he had returned to his father's claim and made a great effort to take it as his own. After all, his mother's home was there too, and they had all been told of their birthrights.

Ford listened and then nodded solemnly, a hint of a smile playing at the dark edges of his lips. The bay was truly a beautiful place; he was selfish to have thought of taking more. Still, there was a wayfarer in his soul that longed to see what else the earth had in store for him. There was a wanderer that sought the far reaches of the planet so that he could know them just as well as he knew the land he passed before.

“Stormrift's purpose?” he echoed with a slight tilt of his crown. The titan wondered what she meant by this, not understanding that there were packs out there who did not invest in the growth of their members the way that he intended to. “We aim to take each wolf among us and help them grow to be the best possible versions of themselves. For all the weaknesses that our kind might possess, the wolves of Stormrift are there to work through and beyond,” the massive brute explained to her.
Messages In This Thread
let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Navi - November 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Ford - December 03, 2018, 10:19 PM