Dragoncrest Cliffs i don't know that my mom loves me anymore
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
drageda may not be in the best shape upon her return but everyone is fed, healthy, and not in immediate danger and antumbra doesn’t feel terrible allowing herself time to rest. time alone. time with @Silkie and @Tux. her young boys have been without her for months, relying only on wildfire to take care of them in her absence. the hurt marred across their features that she left with their littermate, how little she did for them when she was here, sets fire to the cold rock storming low in her chest. she’d left them once, although not intention, and she’d seen the damage done then but now anger boils at what she’s left behind again.

the call cuts across the territory. she is not very far from it and welcomes the distraction even if it’s from one hurt child to another.

antumbra takes careful steps through the territory, light and easy despite her size, and slows only when she’s reached the side of the lake blixen stands on.

”hei,” she says when she’s close enough. blixen has grown in the months she’s been gone. she’s done the best she can. antumbra hardly faults her for it and she’ll help guide her through what she’s done and what she could have done and how to fix the mistakes. she does not approach her as a leader but softens when close enough and nuzzles against the girl’s cheek, certain she needs it now more than ever despite the strong bravado she presents.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 03, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 11, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 12, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 13, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:20 PM