Dragoncrest Cliffs i don't know that my mom loves me anymore
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
antumbra puts the thoughts of furi aside. blixen has taken the responsibility and she hopes she knows what that entails. still, it does not stop the future. drageda has always meant to grow. she’s attempted to groom wolves into leadership. part of her still hasn’t gotten over freyja’s betrayal, after all she’d done for her, but it is not often she puts time into thinking about her as the rocky restart of their lives had taken quite a hit.

“it should be somewhere you like. you do not have to decide now,” she explains, using her nose to point blixen in some random direction. she can’t sit still for long these days. “not more than a few days travel, though, so it will be easy to navigate. sangeda is about a week away and trigeda a little longer.” she is comfortable with most of the surrounding territory, and even a little farther out, but she’d be willing to help regardless how far her daughter chose to go.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 03, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 11, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 12, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 13, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i don't know that my mom loves me anymore - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:20 PM