The Sentinels What I shouldn't do, I will
109 Posts
Ooc —
It's all good!

The taste of blood soaked his tongue, the metallic, iron tang that made his pupils dilate and breath quicken. He was a predator and an Alpha male type predator at that. This man and his gang of spoiled brats deserved to be shown that they could be taken down and Laroche intended it to be this one, this hulking menace who thought that his size and glare could make others tremble at the knees. Not on his watch. As his grip was ripped away and the other male had lunged again, striking the same spot and causing Laroche to snarl and snap with pain he thought about the situation at hand.

Midar had a good hold on him and the blood was dripping from his wound at a steady rate. If Laroche didn't fix this quickly he would end up damaged rather badly and it could prove bad in the long term since winter was just upon them. The need to survive fueled him and he twisted, causing his own flesh to tear as he yanked out of Midar's grip. Wasting no time he raised himself up onto his hind legs and braced his forelegs on the man's shoulders, chin tucked to his chest so another neck grab was near impossible. There he began to lunge, bite, pull back and repeat his fangs slicing above the eyes and around the ears, tugging at the sensitive flesh all around the man's face to cause the blood to run and be blinding but do no actual damage. He wanted a lesson taught, not to kill the man.
Messages In This Thread
What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 03, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 06, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 06, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 07, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 07, 2018, 11:15 PM