The Sentinels What I shouldn't do, I will
109 Posts
Ooc —
The man successfully knocked Laroche aside, the fight having taken a lot of energy up to this point and causing him to lay still for a moment to catch a breath. It was when he was preparing to stand up again that he saw the man lunging forward and growled threateningly only to watch as his opponent flopped over into the sand, knocked completely unconscious. He breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, shaking the sand and dripping blood from his fur and testing his weight on his burning leg. Satisfied that it held properly he began to limp off before turning to cast an almost regretful look at the man. He was pretty pissed off about the whole forest deal and now the attack, but that didn't mean he wanted to let the stranger bleed out onto the sand. Groaning at his soft heart he grabbed a bunch of moss from the rocks around the shallow pools around the beach and brought them back, shoving them onto the brute's wounds and holding pressure for as long as he would risk. He didn't want to be caught again when the man was awake so he made sure the moss would stay in place for the moment and then took off to find a safe place to nurse his own wounds.

<3 Thank you! I hope I didn't do anything not agreed upon.
Messages In This Thread
What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 03, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 06, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 06, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 07, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 07, 2018, 11:15 PM