Silver Creek of cloudless climes and starry skies
78 Posts
Ooc —
the dark man agreed that addison had a fire about her. it was good that he hadn't been the only one to notice such things. it was then that iliksis made a comment that harrison hadn't entirely been prepared for. this did not register on his features. instead, he allowed for a curling smile to dance along the corners of his dark lips as he let the inquiry linger on the air. it needed to seem like he was thinking about his answer, he felt. more importantly, he was exceptionally pleased with the other man's ability to perceive changes like that.

β€œyes, she has changed. something happened to her out there, i'm sure,” he agreed with a stoic nod of his head – all feigned in an attempt to seem worried for his sister's well being. of course, harrison didn't care at all what had happened to the dark addison. he only wanted to know what it had done to damage her so that he could drive his knife deeper into her insecurities. β€œi'm only her brother. i'd say that she may not confide in me as easily as others, for fear of appearing weak...”
Messages In This Thread
of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Harrison - December 05, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Iliksis - February 13, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Iliksis - February 13, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Iliksis - February 13, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Iliksis - February 13, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Iliksis - February 13, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: of cloudless climes and starry skies - by Iliksis - February 13, 2019, 06:40 PM