Larksong Grotto You pray it all away but it continues to grow
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka waded into the water up to her ankles and stood there quite still. "It's not too difficult if there are fish around. You just wait for them to come close to you and then snatch 'em. Mom showed me a trick where you step in some berries or a kill, and then they come to eat it off your paws so you don't have to wait as long."

But since they didn't have any berries or a fresh kill, they might be waiting a while for the fish to get over their fear and approach.

"I've heard of wolves who go swimming in the ocean and hunt fish like you'd hunt a turkey, but I can't do that," she chatted, glad to have someone to talk to after so much time alone. "But maybe my cousin Seelie has learned? I haven't met her, but she lives on an island! It seems like you'd get very good at fishing, living around so much water and all. Don't you think?"
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 06, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 07, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 11, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Kasatka - January 07, 2019, 02:07 AM