Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
All Welcome 
dated to later in the night @Cortland <3
a silver-pelted hound of the heavens stalked amongst the bay as a shadow; silent & unsuspecting. her coat glistening underneath a dimly-starlit sky, listening closely to the atmosphere and heeding the calls she could answer. she finds herself in what seems to be a private bay carressed by pounding waterfalls & crystal clear water in which she's sure some gods were born from. the whole place, to her, gives off an angleic vibe, which she hadn't felt for a long, long time.
leaving her subtle pawprints in the sand behind her, the wolfess treks further into the emerald grove with visions tearing through her eyesight as her heartbeat thumps in her chest, she couldn't be sure what she was experiencing, but the feeling it had given her was oddly less than uncomfortable. usually hallucinations send her into an immediate panic, though there was something special about where she was now. something raw, something that evoked a sense of longing, from deep inside her soul; she hungrily bats her eyes as her delicate steps come to an end.
her ear twitches as she finds herself amongst a lake. the scent of fresh water filling her senses, amatsu lays her body down amongst the water's delicate edges. she dips one of her paws in, swaying her tail lightly against the grass as turns her crown upwards to inspect the sky-- staring at the stars, wondering how many stories they could tell, if they were ever to speak in voices meant to be heard.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM