Phoenix Maplewood Settle down, it'll all be clear
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Pack Activity 
@Aviana @Faye @Aliac @Radcliffe @Meadow @Laska @Desdemona i don't know who is active or not but whoever is, it is mandated to post at least ONCE giving an opinion. BACKDATED TO DECEMBER 2ND After the thread between Sunny and Aviana. Minor PP that folks showed up.

Having heard Aviana's acceptance of the plan he decided there was no point in waiting to announce it. He headed toward the center of the territory and called for everyone, sitting in silence until they all arrived. When everyone was there he took a deep breath and began to speak "I have some sad news. Due to our low numbers and how quickly the cold is coming i have decided we need to find somewhere new to stay. Our Ally, Elysium has offered all of us a place within their ranks. I accepted it. If we stay here we are at serious risk to starve or to be attacked by anyone who notices our weakness. This is the best way to survive while also staying together." he paused for a moment and then flicked his ears "Of course if anyone wants to go elsewhere that is fine, We won't stop you though you'll missed" his voice wavered for a moment as he thought about one of his friends leaving them.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Sunny - December 10, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Aliac - December 10, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Faye - December 11, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Radcliffe - December 12, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM