Phoenix Maplewood Settle down, it'll all be clear
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
I'll be moving this along now. I need everyone to let me know whether they want an IC thread for moving or if you all just want to oocly agree to just do the skip right over to Elysium since everyone is ranked there already. I honestly see no real point in a moving thread.

Sunny looked everyone over, noting how the pups seemed to be more or less undisturbed by the information probably due to how young they still were. He did however notice how Radcliffe hung his head and made note to continue to check up on the boy. They were family through Shale and Sunny understood all too well how horrible loss could be so young. His attention went back to his pack, his friends and family as they all voiced that they would be staying by his side and joining Elysium. He almost got a bit choked up and took a moment to steady himself before speaking again. "I know this isn't a happy choice. I wish it didn't need to be this way but I also know that sometime in the future we will restart Morningside again. This isn't quitting, we will live on no matter what in spirit for now. I am sure Elysium will be a great home." he offered the brightest smile he could muster and turned toward Aviana "We will need to leave as soon as possible. They've been expecting us for a while now. I say let's give everyone another couple of days to prepare and then we'll make the journey" He waited for her opinion silently.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Sunny - December 10, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Aliac - December 10, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Faye - December 11, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Radcliffe - December 12, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Settle down, it'll all be clear - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM