Blackfeather Woods Let my eyes be the rhythm
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Backdated to 3rd Dec
The woman had returned, slowing her pace as she reached the borders, she howled for @Relmyna and @Wintersbane.He'd like to stick his nose into this. She wondered if others, too, would come. 
She moved into the woods, hoping to meet them along the way and to conceal the battle wounds adorning her face. She'd kept moving, assessing her injuries when she could; subsequently jumping at every lupine sound. 

Her gaze was hard, but the soft blanket the trees provided gave her comfort and relaxed her body. She was at home here, and comfortable. Still, she moved with purpose, supposing she needed to tell the Listener of the threat Moonspear provided. Understandably, she would also tell the Listener of her tracking efforts. She had taken the time to note where they were going despite her battles. The woman hoped they could hunt before they all moved off.

Another thought entered her mind; Maegi. Her scent on the borders has depleted. She was yet to return. She just hoped that she could be there for when she did and that her friend was safe.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 10, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - December 11, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - December 11, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 11, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - December 14, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 16, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - December 25, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - December 29, 2018, 06:07 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Flicker - December 30, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Let my eyes be the rhythm - by RIP Wintersbane - January 05, 2019, 10:23 AM