Hushed Willows I don't know if I am dying or living
117 Posts
Ooc —
brilliance has come to the conclusion that she really doesn’t… like change.

her world fell apart when her mom left. then the puppies showed up and then her mom returned. but then she left again and she’d gotten lost and now they live here and honestly, she’s tired of the stomach ache. the constant reminder hardly goes away and she avoids eating if she can because it’ll inevitably come back up at some point. it isn’t under her stomach is begging for something, threatening to throw up the exact organ itself, that she allows herself to eat.

she fights it of this night, walking around quietly. the sky is clear but the wind is harsh and the scent of another catches her attention. there’s a lot of wolves here she doesn’t know and, honestly, she doesn’t really care to know. if she could, she’d take her papa and brother and leave and find solomon and they’d just… they’d just have each other.

when she finally spots the stranger, she comes to a stop and watches as she meanders the borders and does little to draw attention to herself but the moon soaks up her fur, illuminating her in the open.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 27, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 28, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM