Hushed Willows I don't know if I am dying or living
Dustin' off my jumpsuit
20 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She didn't notice her visitor at first, selfishly too distracted by her own thoughts to really pay attention to her surroundings as usual. It really was a miracle she was still alive--or was it a shame? She was never really sure. As she walked, eventually the figure illuminated by the moonlight caught her attention from the corner of her eye. Sif stopped moving and turned to see the girl sitting a distance away watching her but saying nothing. She looked around nervously, unsure what to do or say. Socializing was not really in her skill set, and she usually just ended up crying these days. She remained frozen in place as she watched the girl, waiting for a cue to tell her what to do next: stay or run?
This character is Non-consent, and any type of PP is allowed with her excluding death.
Volcanoes melt me down
Messages In This Thread
I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 27, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 28, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM