Hushed Willows I don't know if I am dying or living
Dustin' off my jumpsuit
20 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The question made her swallow hard. I, um, I'm just walking, she answered, glancing around nervously once more. She hadn't met this girl before--maybe she had been at the pack meetings, but they were so stressful and overwhelming for her that she barely remembered anything from them except of feeling of wanting to explode and run away. 

W-what are you doing? she asked, a little braver than normal. She was in a safe place after all, but she often forgot that and treated every moment as if one false move would end her life. This girl seemed only curious so far, so she was willing to see where this would go. I'm, um, Sif, she added after a few moments, ears falling in embarrassment for some unknown reason.
This character is Non-consent, and any type of PP is allowed with her excluding death.
Volcanoes melt me down
Messages In This Thread
I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - December 27, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - December 28, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I don't know if I am dying or living - by Brilliance - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM