Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
Could the time be... now?

If Mwe had taken unnecessary time to consider and respond to a far simpler question, you can imagine that Mwe took his time with this far more serious question. He did not toss his loyalties about as if they weighed nothing, meant nothing— but it was winter, and she was not asking for his life's history. What was the harm of accepting the offer, then parting ways if the situation turned out not to be mutually beneficial? She was taking a leap of faith on him, and Mwe supposed he could do the same in return.

I am Mwe, he said simply. Perhaps he should have said something more or asked more questions— particularly of his new home, and after another long pause— but Mwe only moved toward the fresh pile of marmots and collected as many as he could in his jaws. He looked to her, waiting placidly for her to lead him to the sound.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM