Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a fool, love, for the burden
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
All Welcome 
:) :) :)

The journey from Trigeda is long but not particularly arduous. This is pleasant as Étoille enjoys the walk, and somewhat difficult, as it gives him time to reflect on being apart from his family. They are fine without him, he knows, and his visit shall be short. He'd heard from messengers that Heda was returning to Drageda, that the war was over, and had spoken to Mirabelle about coming to visit -- mostly to tell her the news of their healthy children, and to check on Ephraim and Furi, hopefully. To her credit she had been fine with his plan (he thinks himself quite lucky to have her). 

At last the familiar cliffs come back into view. The borders smell active -- a good sign -- as he finds a comfortable spot to call for @Antumbra, oblivious to the drama brewing just beside their borders once more. He will remain for a week, two at longest, he thinks, but for now -- it is nice to be home.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 14, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 27, 2018, 11:05 AM