Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a fool, love, for the burden
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The call that is made is familiar but does not pull her attention from her monitoring the back of the cavern. A guard is always at the point of escape for their current captive but she has her own curiosities in the wake of their new (and old) neighbors. She does not know everyone that lives there—she did not last time—but she only imagines it is the same. Wolves that took her own hostage, threatened their livelihood. Wolves that should never be there in the first place.

Eventually, she exchanges a few words with Helix before she turns and leaves Hougeda, making her way to the borders. It does not surprise her that Vercingetorix has arrived first to vet the situation and his relaxation gives her the same feel but when she sees the brute her speed picks up.

Antumbra has always shown a fondness for Étoille, as if he’d been Drageda-born all along and simply misplaced before.

“Brother,” she calls fondly and steps closer. She gives a glance toward her guard that he does not have to stay if he does not want to but she does not linger. “Are you here to stay?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 14, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 27, 2018, 11:05 AM