Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a fool, love, for the burden
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He answers her question and it is not exactly the one she wants to hear. If asked, or perhaps ordered, he may stay, but who is she to keep him from his new responsibility? Especially when he has taken this time to come away and visit her, to deliver the news face to face. He could have sent someone else for this but she is glad he didn’t. With a gesture, she urges him to follow and a second to dismiss Vercingetorix since they’re headed further into the safety of the territory.

”I am happy for you. I hope to meet them soon,” she says, hoping to hint he should return home for good. One does not expect so much in a short amount of time but an entire world exists outside of them they have little control over. Étoille has a new life and other family outside of Drageda and though he is one of them, he’ll leave sooner or later, but she will hold on that he’ll settle, finally, at home.

”Much has happened,” she tells him, falling in step with him. She walks with no real purpose but only to keep moving as she tells him about their returning neighbors and the changes in Drageda, the swell of their numbers and return of Furi (she vaguely remembers they had been close), before she finally tells him Wildfire has left with their daughters.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 14, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I'm a fool, love, for the burden - by Étoille - December 27, 2018, 11:05 AM