Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Malachi hurried from the Glacier, eager to leave the haunt behind him, and as the land broke to open ground, he found himself more able to breathe. Scattered snow obscured his eyes from visibility, but he searched downward more often than not, his attention fixed inward on the course of his paws, and on the harried thoughts which spun like the wheels of a hydroplaning car. Who was the stranger who had led him through the underground, and where had he gone? How had the tunnels even led him here?

The questions ran unanswered as he came upon the perimeter of a swath of ice and fissured stone, and he glanced upward out of habit - and his steps hitched before he fully registered why - for it was then that he saw her - a wraith against the drift of snow, like a charcoal scar in the light, and he felt his chest tighten, for even from a distance, he could imagine the severed head she had carried to their borders, and the wicked fire of her eyes.

Caiaphas.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM