Ankyra Sound i am not your blowing wind, i am the lightning [pack howl]
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
He knew nothing of the storms to come, nor did he know of the rival pack that resided on the cliffs directly north. Mwe felt no foreboding, no sense of dread. He felt only calm and peace, even knowing it had been a risk to throw his lot in with a group of wolves he knew nothing about. The ocean was overwhelming and alien to him, lush with the unknown, but it was all so titillating and exciting. He still did not know where this life would bring him, but for now, there was comfort in having a place to call home.

A fierce, crackling howl split through the air, swelling like the tide and crashing, reverberating off the cliffsides. Another voice joined, sharp and quick, and Mwe lifted his own head from where he wandered the beach to join his own voice to the call. Deep and warm like honey. He sang, even as others joined, until his heart was full. Until he felt bonded to these strangers that were now a kind of family.

When he quieted, Mwe remained upon the sand to watch the stars rise over the glowing shores.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not your blowing wind, i am the lightning [pack howl] - by Mwe - December 14, 2018, 10:52 PM