Dragoncrest Cliffs my face (worth 1 thousand ships)
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
furi ā€” though blodreina will soon learn that like her and heda she no longer calls herself that ā€” launches into explanation without the gona needing to tell ( ask? ) her to. which is good. blodreina appreciates getting straight to the point of things. there's less chance of deception that way as far as she's concerned.

furi is honest with her; perhaps to the point of a fault. she admits to pretending to be someone she wasn't. so you lied to us, blodriena states. you lied to me. and that hurt far worse. it cuts into her heart like a fang of the bear that left the scars upon her shoulder and ribcage. it was true, furi'd been a pup when blodreina had found her. scared but tough. blodreina had seen a lot of herself in her second. but she can't empathize with having a lack of identity. blodreina had always known who and what she was. a part of her wants to forgive her. to forgive the actions of an ( understandably ) scared and lost child.

why would we have been mad? blodreina asks furi.

why were you mad that thyri and freyja and hvitserk abandoned you? sometimes anger is warranted and sometimes it's irrational. she obviously felt she had to hide her true identity for some reason or another.

mallaidh fearghal. blodreina doesn't recognize the sirename. if it is supposed to mean something to her ( hermit that she was ) it didn't.

mallaidh kom dragedakru.

blodreina's ears taper back and she lifts her chin studying her once student. maybe the others accept her readily enough as dragedakru but blodreina's always been stubborn. her feelings on abandonment have not changed over the years and it is unlikely that they ever will. but she is the only one that seems to have such a strict view on the matter ā€” and her opinion hardly matters.

maybe the others have forgiven you; call you dragedakru, blodreina does not offer forgiveness so willingly. they'd been close ...a long time ago but she'd been ( somewhat ) close to her siblings too ...at one point. but i will not. blodreina states. not until you earn it in my eyes. and maybe that'll mean nothing in the end. mallaidh is an adult. she doesn't need her once mentor, she doesn't need blodreina's approval, really, but the ex-wanlida feels better being transparent about her feelings even if they are cruel and make her come across as the salty bitch she's always been.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 16, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 23, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by RIP Blodreina - December 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: my face (worth 1 thousand ships) - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 08:06 PM