Big Salmon Lake afterglow
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Where Cyclone came from was about as hard to answer as what the weeks and months had in store for her. She had been born into the Blackthorn clan, but she had bounced around at least two dozen times since then, each and every time unsatisfied with one thing or another. She had tried so hard with Tantalus (and then Grayson), but they had failed her. She had even given Takiyok a shot, but she had just felt like she was forcing it. Maybe the only one who knew how to run things for Neasa Blackthorn was Neasa Blackthorn.

Not really, although I have been hanging around these parts for a few days. I was thinking I might stay here. Well, here in the general sense. I'm still trying to decide exactly where I want to... make a claim, I guess? It sounded so odd to say it out loud, even though she'd given it plenty of thought since she had left the glacier. Cyclone was definitely fumbling her way through this whole ordeal, but she figured it would come together if it did... and if not, she would float on to the next best thing.

The two chatted a bit longer, but in the end parted ways amicably.
Messages In This Thread
afterglow - by Autie - December 16, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: afterglow - by Cyclone - December 16, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: afterglow - by Autie - December 16, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: afterglow - by Cyclone - December 16, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: afterglow - by Autie - December 16, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: afterglow - by Cyclone - December 16, 2018, 09:29 PM