King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
All Welcome 
the wind whipped through the trees and sliced through the coarse dark hairs that covered the shadow. she slunk through the brush, passing beneath the towering woods like a ghost. above her, a brightly-colored steller's jay circled and swooped down to perch within the branches some ten yards away. the ghoul drew a weary gaze upward for a moment to peer at the bird and she felt a wave of relief wash over her. the jay had been with her for several long months; she had found a kinship with the winged creature.

elfin took flight once more as she passed beneath the branch where he had been perched. he swooped low, chirping softly to her, and then disappearing into the leaves overhead. lucy followed him until he had disappeared from sight. her lean frame continued to prowl forward. her head was hunkered low to the earth as she passed, but she did not pause on her trek. the world passed beneath her while ominous clouds rolled overhead and draped the world in a dismal grey.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - December 17, 2018, 02:13 PM