Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
The dark is especially deep tonight, meanwhile, the storm rages on and on. Thanks to the first howl from near opposite end to him, he was already on the move and painfully alert. It's tumultuous, but they are on home turf—to him, it just feels like a matter of time.

It was Heda's call, closer now, that sped up his great strides. They all had gathered before him, poised, and ready to meet their enemy's fates now that they have chanced a visit at home. How kind of them to spare the trip. Nevertheless, he came loping to the lakeshore after so many of the others, and scanned the darkness near for signs of his offspring. Some of the pack he saw, others only scented in the darkness. A few were notably missing still, though. Thankfully he scented Dacio well before he saw him but he didn't detect Opalia. The wocha arrived as Rusalka's most persistent came rushing, fast as lightning, with Heda in her crosshairs.

He was still closing distance but it served as an offense Drageda would not tolerate, even if they brought an army of greenhorns into their fray. Others were closer to her, his son among them, and surely descended on the black-headed coywolf before he could get all the way there. But with this, and the crackle of storm charging the air, mercy was in short supply. For all that dared to join their reckless leader, they were ready.
just getting him here basically /lateish
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Dio - December 18, 2018, 11:32 PM