Ankyra Sound night of the long shadows
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The chimera prince stride down the beachfront with a crisp but fluid gait. Should he make himself known in this pack, he’d better do better than what he had with that Cyclone whelp. His livelihood was at stake here! And as troublesome as it was to be a henchman of another pack instead of leading his own, he’d have to manipulate his way up the ranks. But that was a double edged sword all in its own- to be known meant making a getaway would be nearly tossed out the window.

Well, he’d have to find this Caiaphas he had heard of, and have a sit down with her. Maybe a nice fine-dining, court her a little. That was the easiest way. But it was too out there, too flashy. It was much less appealing than simply getting on her good side. 

While the trickster plotted and schemed, he folded a bright emerald stare over the waves. What a pretty day, today. And what a shame it would be to spoil it. But it was fucking cold, and he was too regal to be shivering. He’d have to head inland. 

Turning his body about, he only just caught a movement in his peripheral before they landed on an agouti. 

Tilting his bicolor chin up, he called out. 

Who goes there?
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
night of the long shadows - by Mwe - December 17, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: night of the long shadows - by Loki Kyber - December 29, 2018, 08:21 AM