Otter Creek deep six
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
the water reached out with cold hands and embraced the dark limbs of the girl. she waded until she could no longer stand the frigidity of it before she lowered her crown to drink from the creek. the water burned against the dry back of her throat, but she lapped at it with a feverish burning that originated in the pits of her stomach. once she had quelled the dehydration that had limited her travel, the ghoul stepped out from the water and onto the rocky bank. there, lucy turned her gaze to the skies and searched for a purpose – a place to go.

elfin swooped over her head and lifted up into the skies to disappear against a backdrop of dismal grey and the beginning of snowflakes. the girl followed her bird companion until he had vanished from her sights. a quiet sigh slipped through her flared nostrils and lifted into the skies in a plume before it vanished. the tufted stub of her tail wavered for a moment and then froze. her gaze traveled downward to catch sight of a dark-bodied stranger with the most striking hood of white. if her manners had not been so poor, she would have realized that she was gawking. instead, the ghoul stood with stiff limbs and waited to see if she would be noticed, or if the other would pass by without so much as a flick of their whiskers.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
deep six - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 23, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 29, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 23, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 28, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 05:07 PM