Otter Creek deep six
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
do I mayhap look peculiar to you?

the question was almost strangling to the dark shadow. it mattered very little that she had quenched the parched feeling in her throat, as the air seemed to be sucked from her lungs immediately. the question had been direct, and it did not seem as though she would escape without providing an answer. lucy lowered her head toward the earth without drawing her gaze away from the stranger. she hoped to make herself appear as small as she could.

“n-no... i'm sorry,” the ghoul muttered to the white-hooded prowler. she clenched her jaw tightly before she had mustered the strength to draw her crown upward. still, she appeared demure and disheveled. “your colors are... you're... very beautiful,” she managed after a few failed attempts. in her life, she had not seen the patterns that were reflected in the cloak of the other woman. it was as though the light shone from her skull – like the darkness could not quite win. this would have been impossible for the shadow to have described.

but it gave her a shred of hope.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
deep six - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 23, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 29, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 23, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 28, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 05:07 PM